Register for Kindergarten Here!
Greentree Elementary School offers full day or part time Kindergarten Programing
ALL STUDENTS WELCOME!
Children must be 5 years old by February 28, 2018.
To register please complete our registration form and submit it to Greentree School.
Kindergarten students benefit from:
- A safe, caring school environment
- Focus on hands-on, powerful learning
- Well-developed balanced literacy and numeracy programs
- Daily Physical Education and fine arts integration
- Virtues education, social and emotional skill development
- Strong home-school communication
- Cross-curricular and cross-grade activities
- Participation in school/community events
- Community field trips
- Active School Council and parental involvement
- Kindergarten Orientation in June
Interested in more information? Tours welcome!
For further registration information, such as transportation, please call our office at 403-823-5244 or visit our office between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm
Cost is $50, please bring their birth certificate when you come to register.